A court tomb, which dates back to the Neolithic era, was discovered at Ballintaggart in County Armagh and had recently been in storage at the Ulster Museum.
Articles on vacations and trips to Ireland, castles in Ireland, cities in Ireland and more, including information you need to travel or move to Ireland.
This fall and winter the island of Ireland will come alive with cultural festivals - from Púca Festival in Co Meath to The Bushmills Salmon & Whiskey Festival in Co Antrim and much more!
- 1 Next week Queen's University Belfast hosts events on Northern Ireland in USA
- 2 WATCH: Learn some basic Irish with these useful words and phrases
- 3 Singing of "Zombie" after Ireland's win over South Africa sparks fierce debate
- 4 This Irish name is the most mispronounced in the world
- 5 Gymnastics Ireland apologizes to young girl after "racist" incident goes viral
- 6 Ireland's weather - myth v reality and what to pack
- 7 Man charged after hit-and-run; Tyrone child's funeral arrangements announced
- 8 Death of Irish America is greatly exaggerated, new Census figures prove
- 9 Unreleased Sinéad O’Connor song to feature in Magdalene Laundries drama tonight