Shane MacGowan has been remembered as one of "music's great lyricists" and a "proud Irish man" by Ireland's leading politicians.
Coming to America - An Irish man's insight on the immigration situation Dublin riots caused "tens of millions" of damage, says Varadkar Rioting in Dublin sees carnage and looting following knife attack
Israel and Hamas have agreed to a deal that will see the release of 50 hostages from Gaza, potentially including Irish-Israeli girl Emily Hand.
- 1 Traditional Irish Christmas gifts for the whole family
- 2 A simply delicious Christmas cake recipe from Darina Allen
- 3 Stepping into history on the island of Inisheer
- 4 Send the gift of magic this Christmas from IrishCentral's Shop
- 5 “Come From Away” - An Irish family stranded in remote Canada after 9/11
- 6 Beautiful places that prove Ireland is a winter wonderland
- 7 Love smoked salmon? Try this delicious recipe for Guinness cured salmon
- 8 WATCH: Rural Ireland reflects on the impact of phone boxes
- 9 Pogues frontman Shane MacGowan has died, aged 65