The Blasket Centre is a unique heritage centre and museum that tells the story of the Blasket Islands and the tiny Irish-speaking community who lived there until the mid-20th century.
Celtic Woman announce 20th Anniversary North American tour, grab your tickets now WATCH: The EPIC untold story behind Fairytale of New York WATCH: Check out what's inside this luxury Irish gift box from Ireland
Skellig Walker Cruises will bring you on a journey along the dramatic Wild Atlantic Way coastline of South Kerry and the incredible Skellig Michael.
- 1 Traditional Irish Christmas gifts for the whole family
- 2 A simply delicious Christmas cake recipe from Darina Allen
- 3 Stepping into history on the island of Inisheer
- 4 Send the gift of magic this Christmas from IrishCentral's Shop
- 5 “Come From Away” - An Irish family stranded in remote Canada after 9/11
- 6 Beautiful places that prove Ireland is a winter wonderland
- 7 Love smoked salmon? Try this delicious recipe for Guinness cured salmon
- 8 WATCH: Rural Ireland reflects on the impact of phone boxes
- 9 Pogues frontman Shane MacGowan has died, aged 65