The Blasket Centre is a unique heritage centre and museum that tells the story of the Blasket Islands and the tiny Irish-speaking community who lived there until the mid-20th century.
Celtic Woman announce 20th Anniversary North American tour, grab your tickets now WATCH: The EPIC untold story behind Fairytale of New York WATCH: Check out what's inside this luxury Irish gift box from Ireland
Skellig Walker Cruises will bring you on a journey along the dramatic Wild Atlantic Way coastline of South Kerry and the incredible Skellig Michael.
- 1 Applications now open for Queen's University Belfast Summer School 2024!
- 2 Donal Skehan's pumpkin brownies recipe
- 3 The inside story of Frank McCourt's "Angela's Ashes"
- 4 WATCH: Amazing places in Northern Ireland that will get you booking your next vacation
- 5 "Absolute hero" - GoFundMe for brave carer who shielded children during Dublin stabbing
- 6 French President congratulates heroic teen who helped stop Dublin knife attack
- 7 WATCH: A summertime swimming gala in Dublin nearly a century ago
- 8 Aviation History Month: WWII fighter pilot turned convicted bank robber
- 9 Celtic Thunder unveils new album "Odyssey", available now!