A chilly Christmas Day swim in Dublin's Clontarf Baths is only for the brave!
WATCH: Want to study in Belfast? How you can apply for Queen's University Summer School WATCH: A visit to the Blasket Island Centre on the Dingle Peninsula Tickets now on sale for Celtic Woman's 20th Anniversary North American tour!
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum has released a breathtaking rendition of "Galway Bay" sung by “the boys of the NYPD choir" that will warm your heart this Christmas.
- 1 GIVEAWAY: Last chance to win Celtic Thunder's brand new album "Odyssey"
- 2 A hard Christmas it was in London in the 1960s
- 3 Open letter calls on Irish citizens to withdraw symbolic support for Biden
- 4 Traditional Irish Christmas gifts for the whole family
- 5 WATCH: Dubliners brave a Christmas Day swim over 60 years ago
- 6 The myth and stories surrounding Ireland's fairy trees
- 7 Christmas gifts for kids from Ireland: Meet Ború the Irish Family Crest Teddy Bear
- 8 GIVEAWAY: Last chance to win Celtic Thunder's brand new album "Odyssey"
- 9 Retired pastor receives suspended sentence after admitting to historical abuse in NI