Watch "Rachel Allen - A Cook’s Adventure" for FREE on IrishEyes.tv as the Irish celebrity chef takes a journey across Northern Ireland in search of the very best food the counties have to offer.
WATCH: Visit Ireland's largest aquarium in Dingle, Kerry WATCH: Take a tour of a traditional Irish crystal workshop in Dingle, Kerry WATCH: Meet Brian de Staic, makers of Celtic jewelry in Dingle, Kerry
Take a look at the IFI's outstanding Monsignor Reid collection, which offers a remarkable glimpse into Irish and American life in the mid-20th century.
- 1 Next week Queen's University Belfast hosts events on Northern Ireland in USA
- 2 WATCH: Learn some basic Irish with these useful words and phrases
- 3 Singing of "Zombie" after Ireland's win over South Africa sparks fierce debate
- 4 This Irish name is the most mispronounced in the world
- 5 Gymnastics Ireland apologizes to young girl after "racist" incident goes viral
- 6 Ireland's weather - myth v reality and what to pack
- 7 Man charged after hit-and-run; Tyrone child's funeral arrangements announced
- 8 Death of Irish America is greatly exaggerated, new Census figures prove
- 9 Unreleased Sinéad O’Connor song to feature in Magdalene Laundries drama tonight