The Blasket Centre is a unique heritage centre and museum that tells the story of the Blasket Islands and the tiny Irish-speaking community who lived there until the mid-20th century.
Celtic Woman announce 20th Anniversary North American tour, grab your tickets now WATCH: The EPIC untold story behind Fairytale of New York WATCH: Check out what's inside this luxury Irish gift box from Ireland
Skellig Walker Cruises will bring you on a journey along the dramatic Wild Atlantic Way coastline of South Kerry and the incredible Skellig Michael.
- 1 Traditional Irish Christmas gifts for the whole family
- 2 WATCH: Irish schoolgirl singing "Hallelujah" remains a sensation
- 3 A simply delicious Christmas cake recipe from Darina Allen
- 4 Irish hardware store's Christmas commercial will leave you close to tears
- 5 The most important Irish American moments in history
- 6 WATCH: Shane McGowan and Sinéad O’Connor talk death and songwriting in 1995 interview
- 7 “Come From Away” - An Irish family stranded in remote Canada after 9/11
- 8 Send the gift of magic this Christmas from IrishCentral's Shop
- 9 Bring the magic of Ireland at Christmas into your home with IrishCentral's book