New book. After the Roof Caved in: An Immigrant's Journey from Ireland to America, is sure to become a memoir an entire generation of Irish Americans will identify strongly with.
Why Mike Pence is no friend of Ireland Game of Dems - Why Elizabeth Warren will win the first debate Time for Irish America to treat women as equals, says ex-Irish Ambassador
Though social change in Ireland is happening at whirlwind speed, the marriage equality referendum as just one example, a change to the abortion law in Ireland will show the country's true progress.
- 1 What is the Irish for "Happy St. Patrick’s Day?"
- 2 Things every Irish parent will say to their American kids this St. Patrick's Day
- 3 When NASA snapped a perfect green shot of Ireland
- 4 The tragic death of Patrick, JFK and Jackie's newborn son, in 1963
- 5 A sweet Irish fudge recipe for St. Patrick's Day
- 6 Places in Ireland that can change your life
- 7 IrishCentral Book Club's ultimate Irish reading list
- 8 Five things you didn't know about the Cliffs of Moher
- 9 WATCH: Peter Lennon’s 1968 documentary examines Ireland during a transformative decade