Ann Lovett, 15, died after giving birth in a church grotto in Co Longford, Ireland on January 31, 1984. The silence that followed and the shame in Ireland still remain.
Maria Edgeworth, Ireland’s Pioneering Writer and Educator Ireland's 20 "true" hidden gems revealed - from castles to parks to natural wonders! Co Longford school sets up "kids' court" to confront speeding motorists
The three-bedroom cottage in the parish of Kilglass in Co Longford is filled with an abundance of character and old Ireland charms.
- 1 Ireland's first and oldest sweater store unveils new collection for St Patrick's Day
- 2 Top romantic places in Ireland to propose on Leap Day
- 3 Beautiful Irish quotes for your wedding vows
- 4 Remembering Brian Dennehy with his top movie roles
- 5 The best St. Patrick's Day gift ideas
- 6 WATCH: A romantic drama filmed in Killarney more than 100 years ago
- 7 Co Limerick hotel named one of the most romantic in the world
- 8 WATCH: Trailer for 'The Troubles: A Dublin Story'
- 9 Irish dance is masterfully reimagined by Jean Butler yet again in "What We Hold"