After 36 years, this week saw the last publication of the Irish Voice. Founder Niall O'Dowd looks back on an incredible 36 years in print.
The Irish Voice newspaper, sister publication to IrishCentral, ceased printing in July 2023 after 36 years. Look back on stories from the weekly, New York-based newspaper here.
President Biden says slán go fóill to the Irish Voice newspaper The Irish director behind Netflix's "Happiness For Beginners" A united Ireland still lies ahead
- 1 Festivals you don't want to miss across the island of Ireland this fall & winter
- 2 What is the truth about the Vikings in Dublin?
- 3 How Boss Tweed invented Tammany Hall and taught the Irish how to change America
- 4 WATCH: Learn some basic Irish with these useful words and phrases
- 5 Singing of "Zombie" after Ireland's win over South Africa sparks fierce debate
- 6 This Irish name is the most mispronounced in the world
- 7 Gymnastics Ireland apologizes to young girl after "racist" incident goes viral
- 8 Ireland's weather - myth v reality and what to pack
- 9 Man charged after hit-and-run; Tyrone child's funeral arrangements announced