After 36 years, this week saw the last publication of the Irish Voice. Founder Niall O'Dowd looks back on an incredible 36 years in print.
The Irish Voice newspaper, sister publication to IrishCentral, ceased printing in July 2023 after 36 years. Look back on stories from the weekly, New York-based newspaper here.
President Biden says slán go fóill to the Irish Voice newspaper The Irish director behind Netflix's "Happiness For Beginners" A united Ireland still lies ahead
- 1 Queen's University Belfast head stateside for events in Washington D.C. & Boston
- 2 Dublin Viking dig uncovers Ireland’s first prison cells
- 3 History of the Irish surname Burke
- 4 Irish cottage in Ireland's Hidden Heartlands on sale for $203K
- 5 Guinness' new home in Chicago finally opens this month
- 6 This weekend kick off your fall with a fun family day of Irish culture on the Hudson!
- 7 Mayo woman named Grand Marshal of NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 8 13 arrested following far-right protest outside Irish government buildings
- 9 Exploring Ireland's Gaeltachts: A revival of the Irish language