A new video from Tourism Ireland features stunning footage of the most beautiful locations on the Ring of Kerry.
Titled ‘Top Things to Do On the Ring of Kerry in Ireland,’ the film suggests nine different locations to visit, including national parks, mountains, beaches, and traditional pubs.
The video also includes a map for international audiences, giving context for the Ring of Kerry in Ireland.
“The Ring of Kerry is one of Ireland’s most iconic destinations and has long been a major draw for visitors from all over the world. Our latest film shows exactly why Kerry is called ‘The Kingdom’ and why the Ring of Kerry is such a popular choice for a holiday – from its delicious seafood and warm welcome to its breathtaking scenery,” said Niall Gibbons, CEO of Tourism Ireland.
“It features stunning footage – showing the Ring of Kerry at its very best – which will help entice prospective visitors everywhere to come and holiday here this year.”
Here is the full list of things to do in the Ring of Kerry as featured in the film:
1. Killorglin (Where a Goat is Crowned King)
2. Rossbeigh (Find Solitude on a Stunning Beach)
3. Valentia Island (See Incredible 360° Views)
4. Skellig Michael (Follow Star Wars to a 6th Century Island Monastery)
5. Derrynane (Beach Ride Along the Golden Sands)
6. Kenmare (Eat Seafood Fresh Off the Boat)
7. Moll’s Gap (Be Wowed with a Perfect Panorama)
8. Killarney National Park (Clip Clop around the Lakes of Killarney)
9. Buckley’s Pub (Tap Your Feet at a Great Trad Session)
Where else in Kerry would you recommend travelers visit?
Read more: Facts about Killarney on The Ring of Kerry