The Blasket Centre is a unique heritage centre and museum that tells the story of the Blasket Islands and the tiny Irish-speaking community who lived there until the mid-20th century.
Things to do in Ireland
Looking for things to do in Ireland? Whether you are traveling on your own, going on an adventure with friends, or looking for family-friendly in- and outdoor activities, Ireland has plenty to offer to all.
The Dough Bros have yet another accolade on their hands as their pizzas have been ranked among the best in the world.
- 1 Win 250K cash prize with Castleknock GAA and support this local Dublin community
- 2 Donal Skehan's pumpkin brownies recipe
- 3 The inside story of Frank McCourt's "Angela's Ashes"
- 4 Send the gift of magic this Christmas from IrishCentral's Shop
- 5 WATCH: Amazing places in Northern Ireland that will get you booking your next vacation
- 6 DNA test led a Chicago woman to find family ties to Mrs. O’Leary of the Great Fire fame
- 7 WATCH: A summertime swimming gala in Dublin nearly a century ago
- 8 Win 250K cash prize with Castleknock GAA and support this local Dublin community
- 9 Hero who stopped Dublin knife attack intends to support victim with viral GoFundMe