Canon John Martin Hayes was the founder of Muintir na Tíre and the parish priest of Bansha & Kilmoyler in County Tipperary.
Maria Doyle celebrated at Irish Embassy in Paris for Presidential Distinguished Service Award A 1971 Irish love story for Valentine's Day - catching my own Cinderella at the local dance "Spancil Hill," an authentic 19th-century love letter
The first native-born Irish saint, here are some stories of how Saint Brigid came to hold a special place in Ireland’s heart.
- 1 Ireland's first and oldest sweater store unveils new collection for St Patrick's Day
- 2 What miracles did St. Patrick perform?
- 3 WATCH: Irish dancing dog learns more new tricks for St. Patrick's Day!
- 4 Ways you know you grew up in the Irish countryside
- 5 Dream-like lighthouse for sale on Galway’s Aran Islands
- 6 Oh, Lisdoonvarna... is a town unlike any other in Ireland
- 7 Fascinating pensions records pre-Easter Rising and beyond reveals a wealth of Irish history
- 8 Tis the season! Shamrock Shakes are back at McDonald’s ahead of St. Patrick’s Day
- 9 Ireland's first and oldest sweater store unveils new collection for St Patrick's Day