We've taken the liberty of making a wedding registry for happy couple Meghan Markle and Prince Harry - here's the lowdown of Irish wedding gifts fit for royalty.
And, for the rest of us mere mortals, consider this the ultimate compilation of Irish-inspired gifts for the Celtic couple in your life.
Find your local Irish store in North America here for some great gifts!
- A personalized Ogham wedding date plaque
- An engraved charcuterie board
- Waterford Crystal champagne flutes
- The quintessential Irish throw blanket
- A Fine Romance personalized print
-A platinum cutler set
- Wild Goose "People Destined to Meet" plaque
-Engraved wine collar holder
- Classic Claddagh mugs
And finally... how about some Uisce Beatha for the happy couple?
- Personalized whiskey cask
Do you have other ideas for great Irish-themed wedding gifts? Let us know!
Looking for your local Irish Store in North America? Click here!
Read More: Where should Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visit in Dublin on their mini-moon?