Want to know what are the top Irish hotels to visit next year? These are the places deemed the best in the business.
CIE Tours International, one of Ireland’s leading tour operators, and the largest carrier of North American visitors into Ireland every year has recognized 77 of the country’s best hotels and attractions at the 29th CIE Tours International Annual Awards of Excellence held in Dublin’s City Hall.
The honors were presented by Vivienne Jupp, Chairman and Elizabeth Crabill, Chief Executive Officer, CIE Tours International.
The awards are presented based on feedback received from over 32,000 customers throughout the year. Each of the CIE Tour partners who qualified for an award delivered an exceptional quality experience and welcome to visitors, achieving a customer satisfaction rating of over 92% in feedback.
Thirteen overall award winners were announced in a range of categories including:
- Best 5 Star Hotel - Dromoland Castle (Clare)
- Best 4 Star Hotel - Cahernane House Hotel (Kerry)
- Best 3 Star Hotel - Dooley’s Hotel (Waterford)
- Best Hotel Accommodation - Kilronan Castle Roscommon
- Best Hotel Dinner - Cabra Castle Hotel (Cavan)
- Best Hotel Service & Hospitality - Culloden Estate & Spa (Belfast)
- Best Event Dinner / Entertainment - The Merry Ploughboy Pub (Dublin)
- Special Dinner Feature - Killeen House Hotel (Kerry)
- Best Tour Feature - Killarney Horse & Carriage Tours (Kerry)
- Best Walking Tour - Galway City Tour Conor Riordan (Galway)
- Best Visit - Jameson Experience Midleton (Cork)
- Best Sheep Dog Trial - Atlantic Sheepdogs (Sligo)
- National Heritage Award - Glenveagh National Park (Donegal)
Have you visited any of these places? Let us know in the comments section, below.