Jim Campbell, an Irish photographer, recently launched his "A Day in the Life" series, which aims to help students or anyone looking for a career change.
Space Day: When NASA snapped a perfect green shot of Ireland Celebrating IrishCentral's Top 40 Digital Influencers (PHOTOS) Boating in Ireland
Photos from An Claidheamh Soluis in 1913 show everything from students in Gaeltacht areas to young boys collecting seaweed.
- 1 Next week Queen's University Belfast host events on Northern Ireland in USA
- 2 Man arrested after 9-year-old killed in Donegal hit-and-run
- 3 Ireland's weather - myth v reality and what to pack
- 4 Boy, 9, dies following hit-and-run in Donegal
- 5 Gymnastics Ireland apologizes to young girl after "racist" incident goes viral
- 6 Artist Paul Henry's thoughts on the enchanting West of Ireland
- 7 Ireland beat world champions South Africa in Rugby World Cup thriller
- 8 Singing of "Zombie" after Ireland's win over South Africa sparks fierce debate
- 9 Two Irish authors shortlisted for Booker Prize