Roz Purcell is one of Ireland’s most successful models and was the 2010 winner of Miss Universe Ireland. She now adds celebrity chef to her resume with her cooking blog, Natural Born Feeder.
- 1 tin black beans and juice
- 6 tbsp. stevia
- 6 tbsp. cacao powder
- 100g / 3.5oz dark chocolate (I used 90%) – melted
- 150g / 5oz walnuts toasted
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum or baking powder
- Preheat oven 180°C / 350°F
- In a food processor or nutribullet blend up the black beans and juice until creamy and smooth.
- Place into a mixing bowl and stir in the cacao powder, stevia, dark chocolate and xanthan gum (or rising agent). The mix will get heavier and thicker.
- Lastly, fold in the toasted walnuts.
- Spoon this mix into a lined brownie tin ( 6″x6″- small tin)
- Bake for 25 minutes until crisp and firm on top.
- Let Cool before cutting.