Findmypast is working in partnership with IrishCentral to share fascinating insights into your Irish ancestors. Click here to get a special half price subscription, and discover your Irish roots today!
Do you have ancestors from County Dublin? Search through Findmypast’s recently released Dublin Registers & Records to see what you can uncover about your family’s history.
Dublin Registers & Records consists of eight publications of parish records from the Church of Ireland dating from the early 1600s up to 1800. The records are comprised of over 2,500 PDF images that allow you to discover the baptism, marriage, and burial dates of your Dublin ancestors as well as the names of their parents and spouse. Occasionally, other details are recorded, such as father's occupation or how a couple was married (either by banns or by licence).
The eight indexed publications included in this set are searchable by name, year, title, publisher, image number and keyword. Prefaces in the records often include additional insights into the publication and its organization, as well as what it can offer you in your family history research.
Titles included in the collection
• The Register of the Parish of Saint Peter and Saint Kevin 1669-1761
• The Registers of the Church of St. Michan 1636-1700
• Marriage Entries from the Registers of the Parishes St. Andrew, St. Anne, St. Audoen, & St. Bride 1632-1800
• The Register of St. Nicholas Without 1694-1739
• Marriage Entries in the Registers of the Parishes of S. Marie, S. Luke, S. Catherine and S. Werburgh 1627-1800
• The Registers of St. John the Evangelist 1619-1699
• The Registers of St. Catherine 1636-1715
• The Registers of St. Patrick 1677-1800
For more stories on tracing your Irish heritage from Findmypast click here.