Authors, dancers, singers, musicians, storytellers and others well-versed in the arts and history of Ireland and the Irish American experience await you and your family at the Irish Cultural Centre of New England:
- ICC Author Series features Braintree’s Tom MacDonald, author of whodunit mystery The Charlestown Connection (Overview Publishing, 2011) Thursday, October 18th 7 p.m. Autographed copies of this 2012 Best First Novel Indie Book Award winner will be available for purchase.
- Moffatt School of Dancing, County Mayo presents the traditional Irish dance “An Emigrant’s Farewell” at the ICC, Friday, October 19th, 7:30 p.m. Limited Seating. Advance booking advised. $15 Adults; $7 Children. Book online by contacting email@example.com
- Shamrock Shake: Monthly Dance each third Saturday of the month. Saturday, October 20th 7p.m. featuring Dan Hallissey. Open to the public; all ages welcome; no partner required. $10 per person at the door.
- La Gaeilge: a Day of Irish Language Immersion with Cumann na Gaeilge in conjunction with the ICCNE. Saturday, October 27th, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. All levels are welcome including native speakers (afternoon only) to enjoy the classes and activities. Accepting online registration until October 22nd at http://www.irishculture.org
. Registration at door from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. $35/$30 Members for Morning AND Afternoon; $25/$20 Members for Afternoon ONLY. Lunch is included.
- Irish Halloween at the Cottage: an afternoon/evening of Ancient Celtic celebrations, Halloween costume prizes, live Irish music and treats for the whole family. Sunday, October 28th, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. $5 per person at the door. Kids under 3 are free. $20 max per family.
For more information about upcoming events at the Irish Cultural Centre please visit the ICCNE website at www.irishculture.org
, call 781-821-8291 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org