1. Too many corn beef and cabbage dinners as a kid. Every Thursday was CB&B day -- dreary.
2. Corn Beef often comes from a tin -- not healthy
3. Cabbage utterly tasteless, especially when left in boiling water too long
4.Smell left in our Irish American home in Michigan after the CB&B ritual
5.Too old fashioned, mainly for old folk.
6. Corn beef and cabbage not even at authentic Irish dish -- it is bacon and cabbage -- yummy over there.
7. Irish relatives turn their nose up at it as very uncool
8.The stuff they serve in most pubs feels like it was left over from last year
9. Corn beef too tough for kids to chew
10.Irish associated with a food that is not healthy.