The former ‘Two and a Half Men’ actor was forced to give up his two-year-old twin sons Bob and Max last month amid concern over his erratic behaviour but, according to documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, he will now slowly have his visitation rights to see the youngsters increased in the coming months.
While Brooke will retain primary carer of the boys, Charlie will get to take them every other weekend from Saturday morning until Sunday evening for the first two months.
For the two months after that, the alternative weekend visits will be extended so Bob and Max stay in Charlie’s care until Monday morning.
From then on, providing the 45-year-old star stays clean of drug and alcohol, he will be allowed to take the twins every other weekend from Saturday until Monday and also on Wednesday mornings until Thursday.
Other terms of the agreement include both Charlie and Brooke submitting to random drug testing three times monthly and always having nannies present when the twins are in their care.
Neither Charlie nor Brooke – who are in the process of finalising their divorce – are allowed to be photographed with the boys while with a romantic partner, while the actor’s infamous ‘goddesses’, girlfriends Natalie Kenly and Bree Olson are banned from any public displays of affection towards Bob and Max.
Meanwhile, Charlie’s ‘Violent Torpedo of Truth’ tour kicked off in Detroit – and the actor was met with boos and walk-outs from the audience.
The hour-long show saw the actor launch into a series of “nonsensical” rants, take part in an Q and A session and show classic clips from his movies, but was met with a hostile response from the Fox Theatre crowd.
At one stage, Charlie stopped and said: "Is anybody as confused by this s**t as I am? The good news is, I wrote every word.
"Tonight is an experiment. You paid your hard-earned money without knowing what this show was about.”
Some audience members admitted they don’t expect the tour to complete its run.
Richard Carpenter told People magazine: "We're happy we came from Toronto to see it here because I don't think he'll continue with the rest of his shows. He's going to take this as a sign that he's not going to be received well in other cities."
Natasha Sutton added: "I thought he was pretending he was crazy until tonight. It was all c**p. We'd rather lose money at the casino than come to another one of his shows."
Read more at Charlie Sheen's profile page