A Queens attorney has been arrested for a second time this week, this time for being drunk in Dublin after had had already been charged over a drunken air-rage incident on a transatlantic flight. His on-board antics caused a flight to be diverted to Dublin last week.

Timothy Fasano (49) was a passenger on board a Lufthansa flight from Munich to New York when the plane was forced to land in Ireland due to his alleged drunken behavior on board.

The District Court in Dublin heard that the  49-year-old was spotted looking “less for wear” in the center of Dublin prior to his arrest.

A warrant for his arrest was issued but the lawyer was picked up in the city center for being drunk in public. He was brought to appear before Judge Ann Watkin at the late sitting of the district court.

The disheveled, unshaven New York lawyer, who had cuts around his left eye, was wearing a check shirt, jeans, and a black jacket. He sat silently with his hands clasped during the hearing.

His solicitor, Tracey Horan, told Judge Watkin there would be no bail application.

Judge Watkin said the accused, now described as being unemployed, faced serious charges and she remanded him in custody to appear again on Friday.

The Lufthansa flight bound for JFK airport had set off from Munich but was diverted to Dublin airport last Wednesday afternoon. US passenger Timothy Fasano, 49, was arrested at Terminal 1 and charged with three counts under the Air Navigation and Transport Act.

It is alleged that while traveling on Lufthansa flight LH410 he engaged in behavior that was of a threatening, abusive, and insulting nature with intent to provoke a breach of the peace.

Fasano, who has an address at 90th Street in Queens, New York, has not yet entered a plea to the charges, and had been granted bail at Dublin District Court following a brief hearing.

His solicitor Tracey Horan had told the court that her client was an attorney, but that he was currently of limited means and doing locum work.

Last Thursday, he had been remanded on bail in his own bond of €200 with conditions that he had to sign on daily at Store Street garda station in Dublin, surrender his passport and tell gardai where he would be staying.