These listings at Daft.ie show some of the cheapest properties currently for sale in Ireland.
1. This 3 bed, 1 bath home in Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo has a ground floor unit that can be converted to an extra apartment or used as a commercial unit. Located on Upper Main Street near the town center, it's selling for only $27,800 (€25,000).
2. This detached property at Barna Cross, Kilsscanlon, Co, Limerick, stands on 1/3 of an acre and offers a mountain view. Situated at a cross road, the property has views of the Galtree Mountains. Although it is described as a “paradise” for hikers, golfers, and hill walkers, the home “needs lots and lots of TLC … or a complete rebuild.” The 2 beds, 1 bath house is selling for $55,700 (€50,000).
3. This home is located at Greencastle Cove, an exclusive gated leisure park on the north coast of Donegal. The 10 acre landscaped site features a football pitch, tennis courts, a children’s playground and an onsite restaurant. The community lies across from an 18-hole golf course and beaches are within walking distance. This detached house with 3 beds and 2 baths is going for $46,200 (€41,500).
4. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment in Sligo is located in a “modern, popular student village accommodation.” This “truly ‘low maintenance’ investment opportunity” sells for $52,300 (€47,000).
5. This “centrally located” two bedroom apartment in Elphin, Co, Roscommon also has two shop fronts. Although the $50,100 (€45,000) property is in need of renovation, it “offers future investment potential.”