Roz Purcell is one of Ireland’s most successful models and was the 2010 winner of Miss Universe Ireland. She now adds celebrity chef to her resume with her cooking blog, Natural Born Feeder.
My friends can vouch that these are one of the easiest and tastiest recipes you will ever make!
Nut Free Butter Cups
*makes 6 large cups or 12 mini cups
- 3 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 3 tbsp maple
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs or toasted buckwheat groats
- pinch sea salt
- 200g 80% dark chocolate
extra garnish - optional
- 35g dark chocolate
- extra cacao nibs or buckwheat
- In a small mixing bowl add the sunflower seed butter, sea salt and maple.
- Heat the coconut oil and once melted add to the seed and maple mix.
- Stir the ingredients to fully combine and to ensure there is no separation; the mix should be smooth and creamy.
- Next, sprinkle in the cacao nibs or buckwheat groats for added crunch.
- Using whichever techniques you want melt the dark chocolate, use 1/2 of the chocolate to coat your molds before setting in the fridge or freezer.
- Once hard spoon in your seedy filling and cover with the remaining chocolate.
- Place back in the fridge or freezer to set before garnishing or digging in!
- This will last up to 2 weeks if refrigerated in a container.