A sweet, delicious St. Patrick's Day recipes that a treat to eat and fun to make with the kids this March 17.
Simple, sweet, delicious and fun to make the kids. Roll your sleeves up and have some fun with this St. Patrick's Day recipe.
Read more: St. Patrick's Day shenanigans - how to make a leprechaun trap!
Green St. Patrick's Day cupcake recipe
- 1.75 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
- 0.75 cups miniature semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.25 cups milk
- 0.50 cups cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 50% of a 16 oz. can cream cheese frosting (1 cup)
- green colored sugar
- 0.50 cup of candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
WATCH: How to make leprechaun cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate pieces, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Fill greased or paper bake cup lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Frost with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with green sugar, then milk chocolate pieces.
Keep up-to-date with all IrishCentral's St. Patrick's Day stories here
* Originally published in February 2010.