A sweet, delicious St. Patrick's Day recipes that a treat to eat and fun to make with the kids this March 17.
Green St. Patrick's Day cupcake recipe
- 1.75 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 serving) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
- 0.75 cups miniature semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.25 cups milk
- 0.50 cups cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 50% of a 16 oz. can cream cheese frosting (1 cup)
- green colored sugar
- 0.50 cup of candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate pieces, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Fill greased or paper bake cup lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Frost with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with green sugar, then milk chocolate pieces.
* Originally published in February 2010.