Irish airline Aer Lingus has been ranked as the ninth best airline in the world by AirHelp Score.
The list is described as the world’s definitive airline ranking.
AirHelp, which helps passengers secure compensation for delayed, canceled, or overbooked flight, looked at three key factors to determine an airline’s ranking: on-time performance, customer service efficiency, and quality of service.
Aer Lingus received a score of just under eight out of 10 and a four-star ranking out of five with all factors taken into account.
Meanwhile, Irish airline Ryanair, ranked in 83rd place.
AirHelp’s global airline ranking for Winter 2016/2017
1. Singapore Airlines (Singapore)
2. Etihad Airways (United Arab Emirates)
3. Qatar Airways (Qatar)
4. Austrian Airlines (Austria)
5. Air Transat (Canada)
6. Air Dolomiti (Italy)
7. British Airways (United Kingdom)
8. Virgin Atlantic Airways (United Kingdom)
9. Aer Lingus (Ireland)
10. TUI Fly Netherlands (Netherlands)
You can check out the full list of rankings here.