America is just one big family! That’s according to AncestryDNA’s study which shows interesting connections among the 318 million people in the United States.
According to Ancestry DNA, the USA’s all “One Big American Family”. You may share more in common with the strangers around you than you think. Statically 1 in 5,000 Americans are actually your cousins.
So, what does that mean?
With other 318 million people in the USA…
- You could bump into two relatives while snapping photos of the Statue of Liberty
- If you finished first in the Boston Marathon six cousins could follow you across the finish line
- You could see 39 relatives during a layover at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- If you visited Disney World you could meet up to ten cousins on the rides
- You might be able to spot 16 cousins during a sold-out Cowboys game
See! So y’all are really one great big American family.
* There are many paths to finding your family story. Whichever way you choose—tracing your family generations back with a family tree or uncovering your ethnicity with AncestryDNA—Ancestry be here to help you. For more visit www.ancestry.com.