Thank you to O’Neills sportswear and everybody that entered our "Show Us Your Pride" competition for St. Patrick’s Day.
We got so many pictures it was really tough to narrow it down to ten winners.
Congratulations to everyone that won and make sure to send us an updated picture once you receive your jersey.
Here are our favorite Irish pride photos:
Lá Fhéile Pádraig!
1. It's a picture of my 13 Irish visas in my passport that I've accumulated while studying back and forth between America and Ireland. My family is from Co Mayo, but if I win I would like Co Dublin because it's where I've called home for the last 5 months :).
- Alexandria Remus - Frankfort, IL.
2. Roscommon, Ireland via the Huntington, NY.
- Rosemarie Byrne.
3. Photo represents players from Na Fianna hurling team in San Francisco who hail from all corners of Ireland wearing their different county / club jerseys.
They won the San Francisco senior hurling title three years in a row and went on to claim the first ever three in a row North American Titles in 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Ann O Reilly, Co. Meath.
4. My grandfather's first trip to his mother and father's home country. His mother Mary Lee was from Lettermullen, County Galway, and his father was from County Wicklow.
- Amanda Hardy, Massachusetts.
5. This is me playing in the annual Toronto GAA 7's tournament. Born and bred into GAA.
- Martin Walls, Toronto, Canada.
6. It was taken in Killarney national park, we are neighbors in Florida. My ancestors were from Co. Donegal and Co. Down.
- Marilyn Stoecklein.
7. ‘A Grand Day Out!’
- Pete Meegan, Co. Louth.
8. We live in NY USA. We visit my in-laws in Partry, Co. Mayo every July.
– John Senetto.
9. My family comes from Donegal and my picture is from climbing Croagh Patrick during Reek Week!
- Dave Lewis.
10. Taken at An Bodhran in Cork before the All-Ireland Hurling Final vs. Clare.
- Dan Murphy, County Cork.