A delicious and refreshing Irish whiskey cocktail with warming rosemary and autumnal apple! Perfect for fall.
With a kick of Irish whiskey, the sweetness of the apple, and herbal notes of rosemary, this cocktail featuring Knappogue Irish whiskey is a delightfully refreshing option for St. Patrick's Day.
Around this Sunday in New York City? Join us at FarePlate, the celebration of Irish food and drink at Houston Hall. The Rosemary, Apple and Whiskey Cocktail will be the signature cocktail featuring Knappogue Whiskey.
Irish whiskey, apple, rosemary cocktail
Just in time for St Patrick’s Day a refreshing whiskey cocktail with Knappogue Castle Irish Whiskey! Taste it in person this weekend at FarePlate, the celebration of Irish food and drink at Houston Hall in New York City.Posted by IrishCentral.com on Thursday, March 8, 2018
Irish whiskey, rosemary and apple cocktail
1/8 cup refined sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 sprigs rosemary
1/4 cup Knappogue Castle whiskey
1 cup apple cider
2 cups ice
Lemon slices to serve
- Combine the sugar and water in a pan over medium heat and bring to a boil
- Remove from the heat and stir in honey until it dissolves
- Add in the rosemary sprigs and set aside until mixture cools
- Pour mixture into a jug and add the apple cider and whiskey
- Place ice in each glass and pour mixture from the jug
- Serve with a lemon slice and complete with a sprig of rosemary
* Originally published in March 2018.