A delicious and refreshing Irish whiskey cocktail with warming rosemary and autumnal apple! Perfect for fall.
With a kick of Irish whiskey, the sweetness of the apple, and herbal notes of rosemary, this cocktail featuring Knappogue Irish whiskey is a delightfully refreshing option.
Irish whiskey, rosemary and apple cocktail
1/8 cup refined sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 sprigs rosemary
1/4 cup Knappogue Castle whiskey
1 cup apple cider
2 cups ice
Lemon slices to serve
- Combine the sugar and water in a pan over medium heat and bring to a boil
- Remove from the heat and stir in honey until it dissolves
- Add in the rosemary sprigs and set aside until mixture cools
- Pour mixture into a jug and add the apple cider and whiskey
- Place ice in each glass and pour mixture from the jug
- Serve with a lemon slice and complete with a sprig of rosemary
* Originally published in March 2018.