Irish Studio is seeking out a Social Media Intern to work across four publications - IrishCentral.com, FOOD&WINE.ie, Ireland of the Welcomes, and British Heritage Travel.
Want to come and work for a fast-growing media company in the heart of Dublin city, dedicated to digital innovation and great journalism?
We are looking for a super smart, enthusiastic and social media obsessed intern to join the Irish Studio team for a paid placement.
Great content, social sharing, and digital inspiration is what we are about and we’re looking for the next generation of creators to join our growing team.
If you love news, entertainment, travel, culture, history and all things social media we want to hear from you.
Yes! It’s you if…
- You are passionate about creating content, social media and all things digital
- You are familiar with the Irish Studio brands IrishCentral.com, FOOD&WINE.ie, Ireland of the Welcomes, and British Heritage Travel
- You are a super quick learner with a can-do mentality
- You have dreams and ambitions to pursue a career in digital media
- You are bursting with high levels of energy and love getting involved in brainstorming, new projects, events, and more
- You're fascinated with social media platforms and audience behavior
- You know your memes from your gifs
- You cannot live another minute without getting a foot in the door at Ireland’s best-loved media company
*NB: Previous experience is not required, but a whole heap of enthusiasm is!
What it is:
- An internship: you will learn, be part of a solid crew of senior journalists and content creators who are invested in getting you up to speed so you can nail your career goals and bring more to your role every day
- Paid: there will be remuneration for this role, €600 per month
- A dream job
What it’s not:
- Just another day in the office
-“The Devil Wears Prada” or “The Social Network”
- Boring, ever.
To apply, send your CV and a cover note telling us how you meet all the criteria above (and more) to Managing Editor of IrishCentral, Kate Hickey at email@example.com with INTERNSHIP APPLICATION in the subject line.
About Irish Studio
Irish Studio is the premier, cross-platform digital media company with a global reach of over 10m in Ireland and the United States. Their leading media brands include IrishCentral, Irish Tatler, U Magazine, FOOD&WINE.ie, Ireland of the Welcomes, Irish Tatler Man, Qinetic, British Heritage Travel, and Auto Ireland.
Learn more about the company here irishstudio.com.