Until December 4 only CIE Tours International is offering one night free on popular tours of the Emerald Isle
CIE Tours International, who provided travelers with the highest quality holidays to Ireland, have a wonderful offer for the IrishCentral community this Cyber Monday season. Until December 4th if you book one of CIE Tours most popular vacation packages to Ireland you’ll receive one night free, up to the value of $600 per couple.
Click here to view the CIE Cyber Monday deal
CIE Tours most popular trips include the following:
CIE Tours International have 85 years of experience and know Ireland better than anyone. Their tours include a comprehensive selection of guided coach tours to Ireland, varying from five to 15 days. There’s also a value-for-money first-class program and deluxe properties to stay in.
All tours feature prepaid daily sightseeing, excellent hotels, full breakfasts, most dinners, and include including specialty dinners with entertainment and, most importantly, no hidden extras.
This Cyber Monday offer is just too good to pass up. For example, if you book the Irish Gold tour, starting at $1,500 for a seven or eight-night tour you’ll receive one night free!
The 2018 Eight-day Irish Gold invites clients to indulge in luxurious four-star hotels and traditional Irish music on this leisurely tour of the most acclaimed sights and scenic byways of southern Ireland. The four-star vacation includes seven-nights accommodation and 13 meals.
Here’s a rundown of all you can expect on the Irish Gold tour:
Authentic local experiences:
- Sip an Irish coffee as you enjoy a traditional music session at the Marine Bar in Dungarvan
- Local guides will impart historic facts and local lore on walking tours of Dublin’s Trinity College, Galway and Waterford
- Four dinners including a traditional Irish Night in Killarney, and O’Connell’s Restaurant in Dublin
- Two lunches
- Seven daily hot breakfasts
- Blarney Castle
- Trinity College Book of Kells
- Cliffs of Moher
- Clonmacnoise Monastic Site
- House of Waterford Crystal
- Ring of Kerry
- Skellig Experience
- Waterford’s Medieval Museum
Hotels – seven nights:
- Royal Marine Hotel | Dun Laoghaire, Dublin (1)
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa | Galway (2)
- Great Southern Killarney Hotel | Killarney (2)
- Granville Hotel | Waterford (1)
- Clayton Hotel Burlington Road | Dublin (1)
All CIE Tours include:
- Full daily breakfast (except Day 1)
- All on-tour transportation including shuttles and ferries
- Welcome get-together drink with your group
- Documents wallet and backpack to keep you organized
- All local taxes, hotel service charges and handling of one suitcase per person