Irish bookmaker Paddy Power is asking gamblers: which celebrity will be the next to leave the Church of Scientology?
Famous filmmaker Paul Haggis’ break with the church after 35 years of membership rocked the Scientology community, and now the Irish are betting that more celebrities will follow in Haggis’ wake.
According to the site, the star that’s most likely to quit the church is John Travolta, with odds set at 9/4.
Least likely is Mr. Scientology himself, Tom Cruise, with 50/1 odds.
Here are the other Scientologist celebs included in the list:
- Tom Cruise’s wife Katie Holmes, 3/1
- Elvis’ daughter Lisa Marie Presley, 4/1
- Actor Jason Lee, 6/1
- Elvis’ ex-wife Priscilla Presley, 8/1
- Singer-songwriter Chaka Khan, 10/1
- Voice of Bart Simpson Nancy Cartwright, 12/1
- R&B star Brandy, 14/1
- Musician Beck, 18/1
- Actress Kirstie Alley, 25/1
Who would you put your money on?