IrishCentral Sweepstakes 2019 Terms and Conditions
Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins Monday, August 12, 2019, and ends on Monday, September 30, 2019.
Icelandair - Flights to Ireland - to be booked by the winner.
Two round-trip tickets to Dublin.
Trip must be redeemed between October 1, 2019, and March 31, 2020
Three nights accommodation at Dublin city center hotel
To be booked by the winner.
Details to follow.
Irish Studio Travel -
A voucher for two adults for one day-trip
To be booked by winner.
Ireland of the Welcomes -
A subscription to Irish Studio’s print publication Ireland of the Welcomes, the longest-running Irish interest magazine in the world.
IrishCentral Terms & Conditions
IrishCentral Sweepstakes 2019 Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: The chance to win a trip to Ireland with IrishCentral Sweepstakes 2019 is open only to those who sign up at the online contest page and who are 21 as of the date of entry.
Employees of any of the sponsors their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the contest.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, all U.S. territories) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of POWERS and IrishCentral as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins Monday, August 12, 2019, and ends on Monday, September 30, 2019.
How to enter:
The sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize.
Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the discretion of IrishCentral and its partners.
You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the sponsors.
- The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for IrishCentral and its sponsors to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Contest with within five (5) days following the winner selection. IrishCentral and its sponsors shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk email or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes you understand that IrishCentral and sponsors, anyone acting on behalf of them, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: IrishCentral and sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in their sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. In such case, IrishCentral may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by IrishCentral and its sponsors. IrishCentral and it sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- IrishCentral and its sponsors have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, IrishCentral and its sponsors reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters and special offers from IrishCentral (Sponsor) and the Promotional Partners: You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the respective newsletters.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless IrishCentral and its sponsors and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located In New York State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to IrishCentral, Irish Studio Media Publishing, 54 West 40th St, Room 618, New York, NY 10018. Requests must be received no later than September 31, 2019.
- Sponsor: The sponsors of the sweepstakes are Irelandicair and Irish Studio. IrishCentral are promotional partners only.