Step away from the hustle and bustle of the Holiday season and relish the sights and sounds of Irish traditions throughout the Irish Cultural Centre of New England:
· ICC Set Dancing for Adults, every Monday in December (except Dec. 24 and 31) from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. $5 donation to the ICC at the door. No partner necessary.
· View “Irish Faces and Places” by Irish-born artist Vincent Crotty in the ICC Pub during pub hours through January 1st.
· Friday ICC Comhaltas Session Nights led by John Kearney in the McGettigan Room starting at 7 p.m.
· Saturday ICC Session Nights led by Stuart Peak and Sean Kane in the ICC Pub starting at 8:30 p.m.
· Live Blues with Space Cakes in the ICC Pub, Sunday, December 16th, 23rd and 30th from 6:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Members of this Blues group have played with Tom Jones; Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes; Jimmy Clanton; Coasters; The Marveletts; and Teddy Prendergast. Pub opens at 6 p.m.
· ICC Annual Raffle and Holiday Open House, Saturday, December 15th beginning at 6:00p.m. with live music, dancing, food and a cash bar. This is your chance to win the $30,000 raffle prize! You do not have to be present to win, but you need to purchase your ticket by December 15th.
· Irish Christmas in America at the ICCNE on December 21st at 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance per person / $30 at the door per person. These shows will sell out, and you don’t want to miss this spectacular performances so purchase your tickets early.
· Performance by Enter the Haggis, a Scottish-infused contemporary rock group combining vocals, fiddle, bagpipes, guitars, drums and more. Friday, December 28th at 8 p.m. Tickets $20 available online or by calling 781-821-8291. A great way to wrap up 2012!
For more information about the Annual Raffle and for purchasing tickets to Irish Christmas in America or Enter the Haggis at the Irish Cultural Centre, 200 New Boston Drive, Canton MA 02091 please visit the ICCNE website at www.irishculture.org
, call 781-821-8291 or e-mail at email@example.com