READ MORE- Irish American porn star sues Charlie Sheen for distress 

SEE PHOTOS- Christina Walsh Photo Gallery

Christina Walsh has said she was concerned about whether or not she would get to see her Irish father again while she was allegedly held up in Charlie Sheen's Plaza Hotel suite.

The adult film star, also known as Capri Anderson, made the comments during her "Nightline" interview recently. The Irish American has spoken out for the first time about the October 25th night, when police officers found her locked in the bathroom of Charlie Sheen's hotel suite.

Charlie Sheen last night announced that he is suing Christina Walsh for extortion.

Yesterday the news emerged that Ms Walsh had filed court papers in Los Angeles against the “Two and a Half Men” star for the alleged incident.

Now Sheen is claiming that the Irish American asked for $1 million not to go to the media with her story. He also claims that she stole a watch worth $165,000 from Sheen's Plaza Hotel room.

Ms Walsh told ABC News that she was hired by the actor for $3,500 to escort him to dinner that evening. However the night quickly turned to chaos when the pair retired to Sheen's suite in the Plaza Hotel in New York.

The former Bronx resident told "Good Morning America" she never expected events to unfold they way they did.

"I never expected the fight would go the way it did," she said today in an interview.

"He definitely was growing more intense as the night grew and went on. It's hard to say being that it was my first time hanging out with him if it was normal of his everyday behavior or not," Anderson said. "He seemed like a very egotistical person."

In a separate interview with “Nightline”, the adult film star said that Sheen had offered her $20,000 for her silence.

"Just to not talk to anybody about it and go about my business," she said.

"He apologized for his behavior and for the entire evening, I guess," she said. "The apology was very simple."

Ms Walsh claims she was offered $3,500 to escort Charlie Sheen to dinner that evening. During the dinner she said she spent most of her time chatting with Sheen's ex-wife, Denise Richards. After the meal both her and Sheen went for drinks, she claims she was then asked by a friend of Sheen's to escort him to his Plaza Hotel room.

"At this point he was fairly intoxicated," she said.

Back in the actors hotel room Ms Walsh claims Sheen snorted a white powdery substance.

"I was sitting on the edge of a coffee table and he was serving us both drinks and he was snorting something,"

"When I became really uncomfortable is when he put his hands around my neck," she said.

"He started throwing things. He threw a lamp. That was the first thing he picked up," Walsh said, her voice cracking. "And he threw it across the room at me."

"When he started throwing things at me I became shocked, scared," she said.

Yale Galanter, the lawyer representing Sheen, responded to the allegations made by Ms Walsh on Sunday night in a statement.

"Ms. Capri never made any allegation of wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident. She has posted on her website that she was 'fine' after the incident but if you wanted to see more of her enter the web site for money," Galanter said. "We will defend this lawsuit vigorously and will never pay her a dime. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are a blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity."

Walsh told "Nightline" that she feared for her life.

"He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words," she said to Ashleigh Banfield during the "Nightline" interview, adding that "towards the latter half of the night, it got really bad. He started yelling racial slurs."

"He threw the lamp against the wall in my direction … And once the lamp flew, it was like there was just stuff coming from every angle. He was just -- anything he could pick up, he was trashing the place," she said.

Photos obtained by TMZ showed the path of destruction left in Sheen's hotel suite, with items strewn throughout the room.

After police officers were called to the scene, they found Ms Walsh locked in the bathroom of Sheen's suite. Sheen was taken to a nearby hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

"He was calling me a whore a lot. And he was yelling things like, you F-ing bitch. If you don't come out here, I'm going to kill you. If I get in there, you're going to be sorry. If I get in there, you ... whore, you whore, whore. Like he just keep screaming and slamming on the door," she said.

Ms Walsh claims she was never paid the $3,500 escort fee she was promised for the night.