Non-U.S. citizens are required by the USCIS to report changes of address each time they move. Now the agency has streamlined the process to make it easier for these people to do so.
The alien change of address card (Form AR-11) must be filed within 10 days of the move. Now they will be able to file this form online at the agency’s Web site, The goal is to reduce the processing time to make the change effective. USCIS receives more than one million change of address forms annually.
“Not only is this a terrific service for our customers, in the long run it is a great cost and time saver,” said USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez. “USCIS is continuing to retool the agency to get as much efficiency from automation as possible.” 
For those who do not wish to use the Web site, USCIS will still accept change of address forms by mail.