Read more: Life a struggle for six teens accused in Phoebe Prince case
Read more: Dozens of witnesses to line up for Phoebe Prince bully trial
Both the prosecution and defence are continuing their efforts to try and reach an agreement on facts, regarding the charges against former South Hadley High School pupils, accused of bullying and harassing Phoebe Prince.
Phoebe Prince, originally from Ireland, took her own life last January after what investigators have described as a relentless bullying campaign.
Six of her former classmates have been charged with in connection with her treatment. Three of which will face charges as youthful offenders and juveniles, while the remaining students, Sean Mulveyhill, Kayla Narey and Austin Renaud have been indicted as adults.
Defence attorneys for both Miss Narey and Mr Mulveyhill were in court on Monday before Judge Bertha D. Josephson.
Representing Miss Narey, Michael O'Jennings said he has filed two motions, one of which he requested be impounded. The other related to a request for more details regarding the charges against his client, such as specific dates and locations of the alleged offences.
Prosecutor Elizabeth Dunphy Farris, told the judge that she had already agreed to provide Jennings with information. If they fail to reach an agreement on all of his requests, Farris said they will return to court and debate the motion.
Judge Josephson agreed to impound Jennings' second motion
Mr Mulveyhill's attorney, Vincent A Bongiorni, did not address the court during proceedings.
Both Nary and Mulveyhill are charged with violating Miss Prince's civil rights with the result of bodily injury, criminal harassment and disturbing a school assembly.
Mulveyhill is also charged with statutory rape, as is Renaud.
23 years ago Riverdance changed Irish dance forever