Transcripts have been released of the 911 call made while transporting Natasha Richardson to the hospital almost four hours after her fateful skiing accident in Canada.

The actress' vital signs were normal during the 4 p.m. ambulance ride on March 16, but she didn't know where she was, what day it was or what had happened to her, according to dispatch calls obtained by Toronto's The Globe and Mail.

Richardson, 45, had taken a spill during a private lesson on the bunny slope at around noon at Quebec's Mont Tremblant ski resort. was the first media outlet to report that the wife of Irish actor Liam Neeson had suffered a serious, life-threatening injury.

Soon after, tapes show that medics received an emergency call labeled "Priority 3, 17-Bravo-1," paramedic speak for "get here immediately, possibly dangerous injury."

They arrived at 1 p.m. but there was no one to treat.

"Uhh, we're still waiting for the patient," said the medic upon arrival.

At 1:11 p.m., the job was cancelled. Natasha had told others she felt fine and refused medical help.

When she complained of severe headaches two hours later, the resort called 911.

This time, the call was classified a "Priority 1, 17-Delta-1," meaning the situation was now considered "dangerous" and the ambulance was required to race to the resort with sirens on.

"I'm arriving with a female in her 40s... [she's] disoriented... It's following... a ski fall that happened at noon," the medic radioed to the hospital closest to the ski resort. "Soon afterward she presents signs of confusion, a concussion."

After working to stabilize the actress at the local hospital, at 5:55 p.m. doctors transfered her to Montreal's Sacre-Coeur, the nearest trauma center.

They arrived at 6:38 p.m. but by then, Natasha's "pupils were unresponsive, a sign of advanced brain damage," according to The Globe and Mail.

The article adds that, "Some have said a medical helicopter, which can make the trip from Mont Tremblant to Sacre-Coeur in less than 30 minutes, might have saved Ms. Richardson."

Richardson died on March 18 of a blood clot pressing on her brain that resulted from the impact of her fall.