Here are my top 12 people I'd like to see together this Valentine's day:
1.Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Time for both of them to settle down-- they are both getting long in the tooth and that Caribbean vacation might be just the place to decide to tie the knot. Enough fooling around fellas.
2. Susan Boyle and Piers Morgan. Susan calls him her charming knight in armor, he owes his new career to her. He kissed her passionately after the Oprah show, insiders say. Here's to a Valentine's Day duet of 'I Dreamed a Dream.'
3. Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Reena Hammer - his long time on and off girlfriend deserves better. Besides she's an a heiress and pretty cool looking as well. And it would stop all those rumors about Jonathan's real preference when it comes to love - wink wink.
4. Colin Farrell and Alicja Bachleda-Curus. Come on you have the baby, the stardom,the beautiful leading lady and all the money in the world Colin, time to tie the knot.
5. George Clooney and well, anyone. Same rumors as those about Jonathan Rhys Meyers so George nip them in the bud, marry one of your leading ladies. Get with it!
6. R Patz and Megan Fox, a match made in heaven, its got celebrity, sex appeal and the paparazzi would go wild. Just do it for the hell of it.
Food & Drink
Killer chocolate baked Guinness donuts with Irish cream glaze recipe