With the majority of the ‘Twilight’ cast at the recent Comic Con gathering, here are the top ten interesting quotes from the leading stars.
1. Robert Pattinson: On what it’s like to have a global fan base:
"Every single country has a different reaction to you and to the movie. Shooting on the street in Brazil -- compared to people trying to sneak a picture of something, if you're shooting in the States or Canada -- people would literally just try to grab you. It was pretty fun. It would happen on the set, in the shot."
2. Kristen Stewart on the “Breaking Dawn” most secretive scenes:
"The wedding, definitely. It was like, Secret Service-style insane. The crew was completely inconvenienced, grumbling around the set like, 'I can't have my cell phone!'"
3. Robert Pattinson on filming honeymoon scenes:
"It felt like having a honeymoon in England, playing board games instead of making love on the beach."
4. Kristen Stewart on playing Bella:
"Shooting the scenes, I had to realize that these moments will find themselves naturally. I can't let the book punch me in the face every morning to wake me up. You have to let the moments happen, and they did. I just went for it."
5. Robert Pattinson on the birth scene:
"It goes quite far. It's quite hardcore. It's quite graphic. It was when we were doing it, anyway."
Robert Pattinson 2012 calendar now available for pre-order
6. Robert Pattinson on scenes he was nervous filming:
"Embarrassingly, the thing I was most nervous about was taking my shirt off... So much of the books are about Edward's body, and I've managed to avoid having my shirt off, the whole series."
7. Robert Pattinson on playing Edward:
“You never really get to play Edward in a way that he's literally so aware of his own helplessness. Either he's completely in control or pretends he is, but here there's no on else around, and there's nothing he can do and he's just desperate.”
8. Robert Pattinson on the female attention he attracts:
"It's great being surrounded by hot girls all the time; it's why I became an actor."
9. Robert Pattinson joking about his “Twilight” sex scenes:
"You just get lubed up and jump right into it! You have to have some tantric breathing and stuff."
10. Robert Pattinson on playing a superhero:
"If there’s a sequel to The Smurfs, definitely."