1. He’s naturally nocturnal:
It’s ok, very few sane people are.
2. He got his start with one of the best:
Jon Stewart has taught Colbert (pretty much) everything he’s needed to get here.
3. He loves animals:
World’s luckiest kittens.
4. He understands the benefits of potassium in a well balanced diet:
Bananas are the apples of the aristocracy.
5. One of the best when it comes to ‘Working it’:
You can just feel the bass line in this gif.
6. He knows it’s ok to get embarrassed on air:
It’s ok Stephen, just blame it on an intern!
7. He is a humble man:
And understands why modesty is so important in the TV biz.
8. He knows a lot about a lot, but nothing as much as the "Lord Of the Rings" series.
I won’t even try to translate that.
9. He has the voice of an angel, that is complimented beautifully by Steve Carell’s:
So that’s what heaven sounds like…
10. He thinks well, not only on his feet, but also on imaginary skis!
That was an episode of “Whose Line” for the record books.
And a bonus reason...
11. Colbert fears nothing, not even the king of creepy: Stephen King.
The days Mr. King attends Red Sox games, Fenway Park’s temperature is said to drop five degrees.