To make Christmas shopping a little easier this year, Blarney Woollen Mills has compiled a list of our top 10 gift ideas. These great gifts are available online with free delivery and returns on all orders to the USA.
For over 40 years Blarney Woollen Mills has specialized in all things Irish. A family run business, Blarney Woollen Mills has established itself as a firm favorite for customers worldwide.
Here’s our top 10 gift picks for this Christmas:
1. Waterford Crystal have long been firm favorites as Irish gifts and our to pick would be to add a bit of sparkle with the Waterford Crystal Lismore Irish coffee glasses
2. Belleek makes some of Ireland’s finest pottery.
Why not try the personalized mug? Beautifully handcrafted to an exacting standard
3. Aran Sweaters are still pieces of Irish clothing and still commonly worn in Ireland. Made from 100% merino wool Aran sweaters are the perfect defense against those biting winter days. You’ll love the stitches inspired by life on the Aran Islands.
4. John Cahill of Mucros Weavers has produced quality woven flat caps in Ireland for over 30 years. These beautiful 100% wool Irish flat caps are classic yet smart, ideal for any occasion. cape from renowned Irish designer Jimmy Hourihan has been crafted from a luxurious blend of cashmere and wool yarns. It elevates evening style to an exceptional new level with a matching trimmed collar and elegant drape.
6. Looking for that something special and unique?
Our hand-knits are knitted in Donegal, a picturesque county in the north west of Ireland. They are designed exclusively for Blarney Woollen Mills and inspired by maritime life. Each knitter has her own style of hand knitting so even following the same pattern there will be some small differences between each garment which adds to the uniqueness of the sweater. They are without a doubt one of a kind. Each of our knitters has signed their work as they take great pride in their craft and this is evident in the finished sweater. The wool is sourced locally with a slightly more coarse and rugged feel than Merino.
7. Blanket scarves are on trend this winter. Our Tartan Blanket Scarf collection is timeless and elegant, an ideal addition to any outfit.
8. Our Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Diamond & Emerald Cross has been a staple of our Celtic jewelry section.
It has a circle of natural eight cut diamonds gracefully embellish the inner circle backing the cross. As a finishing touch, a flawless emerald sits at the heart.
9. An Irish throw is made for American winters. Woven in Donegal, the Fisherman Out Of Ireland cable throw is super-soft and is knit with a luxurious combination of cashmere and merino wool. Wrap yourself in luxury and warmth year-round with this exquisite throw with signature cable stitching.Scarf collection is a new addition to Blarney. It comes in a selection of rich and luxurious colors with a pure and distinct merino wool texture.