Burnley booked their place in the Championship play-off final thanks to two exquisite strikes that handed them a comfortable aggregate victory over Reading.

After being out-played for the first half, Martin Paterson thundered home from 25 yards and Steven Thompson volleyed in from outside the area to secure a 2-0 win on the night and 3-0 on aggregate.
Burnley will now face Sheffield United in the final at Wembley on May 25th with a place in The Premier League awaiting the winners.
The visitors didn't have it all their own way, however, as Reading dominated the first half and did everything except find the back of the net.
The Clarets were clinging on to their slender 1-0 advantage from the first leg with gritted teeth, keeping men behind the ball as wave after wave of Reading pressure crashed against their back four.
Owen Coyle's side barely escaped their own half as Reading threw everything but the kitchen sink at them in search of an equalizer.
But clear-cut chances were still few and far between. The hosts twice went close early on when Shane Long controlled a deep cross at the far post, cut back onto his right foot and fired in a powerful shot that Burnley keeper Brian Jensen did well to parry.
The rebound fell to Michael Duberry but he could only hook his effort over the bar with Jensen scrambling back across his goal.
Burnley’s only chance of the first half fell to Wade Elliott whose goal-bound volley on 24 minutes ricocheted off Jay Tabb and over the bar.
But that effort served only to send Reading back on the attack and The Royals almost found the opener four minutes later when Brynjar Gunnarsson’s low cross into the visitors’ six-yard box came within inches of picking out debutant Simon Church arriving at the near post.
If the first half lacked quality in front of goal, the second began with two of the finest finishes you are likely to see.
Burnley, who had been under the cosh for so long, extended their aggregate lead with a spectacular strike from Paterson.
Given space down the Burnley right, he took advantage of Reading’s back-pedaling defense to drive forward before unleashing an unstoppable left-footed shot that flew past Marcus Hahnemann in the Reading goal.
And six minutes later the hosts were knocked to the canvas by another exquisite shot from distance.
A long-ball forward dropped at the feet of Thompson, who planted his volley over Hahnemann and in off the underside of the cross bar.
Reading had a chance to strike back with 15 minutes remaining, when substitute Dave Kitson turned and volleyed over, while Jay Rodriguez almost snatched a third for Burnley at the death when he reached a long-ball forward ahead of Hahnemann, but couldn't keep his effort on target.