A former newspaper journalist, Ciaran was a staff reporter with the Connacht Tribune group in Galway for over 22 years. He has regularly contributed to The Irish Times and Hot Press magazine, as well as a number of travel and political publications. Ciaran has a keen interest in Irish culture, music, politics, and travel, and is seeking new challenges in the digital age.
- 1 CraicFest celebrates 26th birthday this week with fun-filled NYC events
- 2 Why Italians should reclaim St. Patrick's Day
- 3 Whiskey 101: How to properly taste Irish whiskey
- 4 Add an egg yolk to your mashed potato? The Irish say no!
- 5 Irish whiskey hot chocolate recipe
- 6 A sweet Irish fudge recipe for St. Patrick's Day
- 7 Moving to Ireland: Why you should live in Dingle, County Kerry
- 8 Three arrested in Cork as part of huge Garda probe into human trafficking
- 9 Top 10 places to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the U.S.