Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with this simple cupcake recipe
Try this tasty St. Patrick's Day treat to celebrate our patron saint's holiday.
Simple, sweet, delicious and fun to make the kids. Roll your sleeves up and have some fun with this St. Patrick's Day recipe.
*1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
*1 (4 serving) pkg. instant pistachio pudding mix
*3/4 c. miniature semi-sweet chocolate pieces
*2/3 c. sugar
*2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
*1/2 tsp. salt
*2 beaten eggs
*1 1/4 c. milk
*1/2 c. cooking oil
*1 tsp. vanilla
*1/2 of 16 oz. can cream cheese frosting (1 c.)
green colored sugar
*1/2 c. candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, pudding mix, chocolate pieces, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into flour mixture just until combined. Fill greased or paper bake cup lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Frost with cream cheese frosting; sprinkle with green sugar, then milk chocolate pieces.
More #IRISHFOOD (4)
- Good Morning America says Sasha and Malia...
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- Dating website for ‘homosensible’ Catholic...
- Michelle Obama and daughters visit Glendalough.