Man shoots 4 year old for 'gay behavior'
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2011 at 10:21 AM
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys with booze-baiting rant - British tabloid continues its anti Irish attitude
- Marco Rubio: 'If immigration bill gives Cubans immigration rights, it kills the bill. I'm done' - VIDEO
- Diaspora should work both ways - time for global Irish to vote
- Ireland needs a new James Joyce - new voice of the Irish people is on the way
- Fox News Lou Dobbs panel: selfish working mothers are destroying the natural order and America
It's unlikely that Nancy Grace will rage about him on her show. ABC and Fox probably won't give his death wall to wall coverage.
Because Jadon Higganbothan was not blond, or a girl - but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't lament what happened to him, or why.
In Durham, North Carolina this week Peter Lucas Moses, 27, stood trail facing two counts of first-degree murder.
Moses was the leader of a religious cult who shot the 4 year old boy dead for what he called his 'gay behavior.' Moses also shot and killed Antoinetta Yvonne McKoy, 28, because she wanted to leave the cult.
'In the religious belief of that organization, homosexuality was frowned on,' Durham County District Attorney Tracey Cline told WRAL.COM.
'Sometime in October 2010, Smith told Moses that Jadon had hit another child's bottom, and Moses became angry and started walking around the house with a gun that belonged to Jadon's mother, Vania Rae Sisk, prosecutors said.
'He starts screaming, 'I told you to get rid of him!' and told Sisk,'How am I going to do this?' Cline recalled the witness' account.
'Moses ordered two of the women to set up computers and speakers in the garage, prosecutors said they were told by the witness. They said he started playing music with the Lord's Prayer in Hebrew, took Jadon in the garage and shut the door, and the women then heard a gunshot.'
Four years old. Jadon died with the Lord's Prayer ringing in his ears and hearing himself condemned in the Bible.