Donald Trump's sons shoots a leopard in Africa
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 07:23 PM
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay bigots
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an unrepentant “communist”
- Forging a bond with my father during an idyllic trip to Donegal
- JFK and the Sacred Heart were the twin pillars of life in Donegal
The pair were participants in a wildlife hunting trip to the Matetsi area of Zimbabwe, which is located near Victoria Falls.
It's understood they killed a leopard, an elephant and a buffalo.
Leopards and elephants are endangered, however well-heeled game hunters who are able to pay for it can visit private game reserves and shoot animals that would otherwise by protected by state laws.
Apples don't fall far from the tree.
Hero NYPD cop who survived bullet wound to head wants back on force
Nike apologies for offensive St. Patrick’s Day “Black and Tan” sneakers