For their final event of 2017, New York Digital Irish will be introducing us to some brilliant Irish leaders at the intersection of the digital world and the food and beverage industries.
On Friday, December 15, Digital Irish will host a festive event at the Irish Consulate in New York, featuring insights from speakers including:
- Pernod Ricard - Paul Duffy, Chairman & CEO
- PepsiCo - Ciara Dilley, Senior Director, Transformation Innovation Global Snacks
- McDaid Beverages USA - Seamus McDaid, Senior Business Development Manager
- APISProject - Andrew Wood, Chairman
- BTWines - Brendan Reddin - Founder
- Ireland Craft Beers - Shane McCarthy, Founder
Digital Irish is a non-profit organization in NYC dedicated to promoting the expansion of Irish startups by providing access to resources and networking opportunities in areas such as social media, mobile, online advertising, analytics etc.
Founded by Feargall Kenny in 2013, #NYDI has grown to over 1000 members with more than 75 startups having presented so far.
Want to catch up on the earlier NYDI events this year? Watch IrishCentral's Facebook Live videos of their Bank of Ireland Startlab pitches and Blockchain events:
And visit the Digital Irish website for more information.