Sean O'Shea by Sean O'Shea
Manchester United champions, Wayne Rooney caught swearing at crowd again
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 10:38 AM
- Is Rory McIlroy a spoiled brat and just an overgrown child? - Antics during the U.S. Open leave his maturity very much in question
- Was Notre Dame’s Everett Golson caught cheating at exams leading to suspension? Quarterback statement hints at major integrity issue and harsh punishment does also
- Orb should win Preakness easily, Oxbow up for second
- Could Celtic boss Neil Lennon be next manager at Manchester United? - His European exploits, especially defeating Barcelona may put him in frame
- Orb has what it takes to win Triple Crown in 2013 - Kentucky Derby winner has breeding, connections and talent
Manchester United are champions of England for a record 19th time after drawing Blackburn 1-1 on a controversial Wayne Rooney penalty kick.
Blackburn were on course for an upset victory when the penalty was awarded by referee Phil Dowd only after consultation with his linesman.
Rooney scored the sport kick and could be seen mouthing f... off to the Blackburn crowd as his teammates congratulated him.
United now surpass Liverpool on the list of all time league winners.