That’s a clown car, bro! Bryce Harper gets new wheels
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM
- NBA announces games will be broadcast on World Wrestling Entertainment networks for 2013/2014 season
- Fan and media indignation at Celtics coach Doc Rivers is hypocritical
- Amazingly some people still calling for Bruins coach to be fired
- The New England Patriots snap up Tim Tebow
- Chipper Jones outs himself as flaming racist
That’s right, a bat rack, in his trunk, that glows. Your guess is as good as ours, perhaps Harper sometimes really needs to grab a bat in the dark. You never know. You can check out the full ‘article’ here, and while away your listless hours perusing the various snazzy little elements of the custom job.
Hopefully this ‘article’ from the Post might spark other news starved papers to give us some insight into the trunk of their own marquee players. We assume Prince Fielder keeps some sort of grill in his trunk, and naturally Josh Hamilton has to have a
Anyway, all that aside, is this the most talked about set of wheels outside of the Batmobile?
|Dude, where's my car?|
Follow Cormac on Twitter