Get your World Series tickets! Only $96,000 each!
Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 at 09:02 AM
- Katherine Webb and the morbid depths of US sports 'journalism'
- Alabama to change their mantra ‘Roll Tide’ to ‘Part, Tide’.
- Guinness Book Of Records confirms: Seattle Seahawks have easily the most annoying fans
- Panthers unveil dominant new defensive play to win against the New England Patriots
- The Gladiator and the NCAA football player, 1,000s of years apart, but linked through eternity
Tickets to Game one of the World Series at Fenway Park, between the Boston Red Sox and the St Louis Cardinals are available at $96,000. Please note you are currently limited to a maximum of 24. If you could have your $2.3 million ready before you click 'Buy', that would be great.
|The Red Sox are contesting the World Series|
starting Wednesday night
The World Series starts Wednesday in Boston, and the home town Red Sox are marginal favorites to take their third title since 2004. Should a body fancy attending this potentially momentous event, the super great news is that there are approximately 2,000 tickets available for the game, mostly through re-sellers such as StubHub.
|Plenty of World Series tickets available|
The slightly less great news is that the tickets are selling for around the $96,000 mark.
Let's let that sink in for a second.
We have contacted StubHub to ask if anyone actually purchases tickets that cost just a shade below $100,000, we will update this post when and if they reply.
In the meantime, brother, can you spare a dime, or $96,000?
Follow Cormac on Twitter
See more: Irish in Baseball , Irish Sports