Reaching out and where to find support duirng times for grief and loss
- Exploring addiction myths, another tool to prevent suicide
- Work Exhange program helps participants choose career paths
- Questions surrounding US citizenship and residency
- Dont' let the rain and snow slow you down, tips on eeping fit in winter
- What happens when you overstaying on a 90-day holiday visa waiver to the USA
Please share this information with anyone you believe who may need support at this time.
No one needs to grieve alone. Recent loss can also trigger grief from previous losses so we are keen to make sure everyone knows help is here, in some cases thanks to the Samaritans, it's 24 hours a day. Loss affects everyone of us differently so please know that there are a number of resources available to provide immediate and more long-term support, so feel free to share any of the following: