Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
The Rubberbandits wonder if Christ haunts the Eucharist in new promo video for Science Week 2012 in Ireland - VIDEO
Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 11:52 PM
- Irish Eurovision star Ryan Dolan’s song enters charts in 17 countries, including Australia - VIDEO
- Surfing descendents of the King of the Blasket Islands to unite in new documentary - VIDEO
- Farmers stage 24-hour prayer vigil for fine weather on Kerry-Cork border - VIDEO
- Ellen DeGeneres mocks Abercrombie & Fitch’s sizing and customer policies – VIDEO
- Students use tilt-shift photography to create toy town video of Dublin city
|The Rubberbandits on Science|
The lads - Blind Boy Boat Club and Mr Chrome - sat down with Dr. Luke O’Neill in order to get to the bottom of the age-old question - does Christ himself haunt the Eucharist served at Mass?
“Do you think that one day science can prove that Communion wafers are haunted with the ghost of Christ?” the lads asked the amused doctor.
In the video posted on their YouTube channel, the lads introduce the video writing, “We made this video for science week. The economy is in a terrible state, a good solution to this is for you to become a scientist and get pure innovative. So watch our guide to Chemistry, listen, learn and then go to your nearest scientist recruitment center.”
See if they find out their answer about the Eucharist and Christ, and learn a little more about science, in the video below!
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Boston immigration center apologizes to young...
- Irishman John Downey arrested for 1982 IRA...
- Justice Minister hangs on as Shattergate...
- Young Irish woman turned in to U.S. authorities
- Amnesty International says Ireland’s abortion...
- Tea party favorite Steve King blames Ronald...
- One in seven people on social welfare in...
- Sleazy secrets and the American Dream of...
- ‘Quiet Man’ star Maureen O’Hara says John...
- New book ‘John F. Kennedy - Among the Germans’.