Emerald Extracts by IrishCentral Columnists
Irish artist creates The National's new video "Exile, Vilify"
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 at 06:38 AM
- Fan photos show Fungi the dolphin in Dingle has a new companion
- Hurling like you’ve never seen, Colm Ó Méalóid freestyles (VIDEO)
- New York woman spends $25,000 flying horses to Donegal for retirement
- Boston bomb survivor Jane Richard sings national anthem at Fenway Park
- Bill Clinton snapped with Bono’s shades and Rory McIlroy in Dublin
Dublin-based artist and member of the Loud Mouth Collective, C.F. Meister won a competition staged by Valve Corporation to create the new video for their song "Exile, Vilify".
The song was penned by the band to be part of the soundtrack for the video game "Portal 2" "a first-person puzzle-platform video game."
And here it is the winner, a lone sock puppet in wandering about in the hills of South County Dublin and even getting the DART. Although the video's a bit strange it certainly paints a beautiful picture of Meister's hometown.
Be the first to make a comment.
Most Popular Blog Posts
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas